Friday, August 13, 2010

A World of Candy

Candy is one of my many obsessions in this life.  I like to try anything and everything.  Chocolate, gummy, crunchy, chewy.  From any country.  Anything is worth tasting once!  Who knows what crazy thing you'll find that rocks your tastebuds and your world?!

I tend to lean towards Japanese candy more than anything because their selection is so wonderfully absurd!  So, for today I'll give y'all a heads up on a few Japanese Kit Kats I've had.

The first one I ever tried was this:



Green Tea Cherry Blossom.  So wonderfully, deliciously good.  I think it may be my favorite to date.  Tastes like green tea with the hint of a flowery flavor.

Following that, I went after these guys:



Royal Milk Tea: Freakishly good.  Sweet and smooth.  All it needs is some Boba!  Haha. [Boba is my obsession, mmk?]



Semi-Sweet: Pretty simple.  Dark, bittersweet chocolate.



Banana: Banana flavored chocolate.  Simple as that.



Framboise: Tart-sweet like a raspberry should be.  Extremely rich.



Chili: Sweet and spicy.  A very yummy and unique mixture of flavors.



Soy Sauce: Sweet and lightly salty.  Very interesting.  You'd never know it was supposed to be soy sauce flavored.



Miso: Tastes fairly similar to the soy sauce one, but without the salty.  Very-very slight Miso flavor.

I want to try as many flavors of these wonderful and unique Kit Kat bars as I can!  I have yet to eat one I don't like~.

No comments:

Post a Comment