Monday, August 16, 2010

Japanese Chocolate!

Here're a few Japanese chocolates for your palate!



Strawberry flavored white chocolate on cookies!  Very delicious.  A simple snack.


The same thing covered in milk chocolate!  Nothing fancy, but definitely worth a buck or two!



Chocolate covered shrooms!  They taste pretty similar to the previous chocolate covered cookies, but I rather prefer these ones.  They're more chocolate and less cookie!


You can find these guys anywhere nowadays.  They're still delicious, nevertheless.  Cookies filled with creamy chocolate.  Just the right amount of sweet.  The vanilla filled ones are awesome too!


YanYan.  Pretty much large sticks of pocky.  These are fairly easy to find too!


And these.  Oh my good lord.  These are absolutely fantastic.  Mochi filled with bourbon chocolate.  Out of all the Japanese chocolates I've ever had, these are my favorite.  They're rich as sin, but I just can't get enough of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment