Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Germany, anyone?

Here's a short pass through a bit of German candies I've tried.


Sour cherry gummies.  These things are freakishly delicious!  I can eat a whole bag in one sitting.  They taste nothing like any other cherry candy I've tried before.  I used to buy them where I work until we stopped carrying them, but I have had luck finding them at Fiesta!


Same brand, different flavor.  Red Currant!  These guys are sour like the cherry candies, but their flavor is disimilar.  They're a bit like having a sweet wine made into a candy and then coated in sour sugar.


Kinder chocolates!  I've tried a few different kinds within this brand, and they're all incredibly good [smooth, and creamy].  These Santas are milk chocolate on the outside, white chocolate on the inside, and hollow in the middle.


These guys are bizarre.  They pretty much taste like sweet ice [which is what I think they were going for].  There's no other way to describe the flavor.



Wafers with sour, powdery candy inside.  I love these things.  You can eat the whole bag and never feel full!



Gummy mice.  The best flavor comparison is circus peanuts.  The only difference is the consistency.  These mice are far chewier than your typical peanut.

No comments:

Post a Comment