Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Taste of Australia

I haven't had much from Australia, but what I have had has given me the desire to try lots more!


This is the very best licorice I've ever tried!  It's sweet and chewy and tastes different than any other red licorice!  Just be careful, it'll get stuck in your teeth for hours [Kookaburra has a lot of other flavors too, including Black, Raspberry, and Green Apple].


I tried these for the first time in a Psychology class.  Our professor was trying a little experiment on us to see how we'd react to a new and strange flavor of Life Saver.  I've gotto say, there's nothing else that could ever compare to "Musk." They're odd at first [sort of like a mixture of baby powder and flowers], but once you get used to them you just want more and more!



These guys taste pretty similar to the Life Savers, but with a stronger taste and more pungeant odor!


Aaaaand, Tim Tams!  Soft and deliciously chocolatey with a subtle crunch.  Apparently they go very well with coffee, but I'm not much of a coffee drinker myself.  A friend of mine bites the ends off and uses the Tim Tam much like a straw!  It's very strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment